Ok I know you have been waiting for it. So here are my 27 random facts about me in honor of my 27th Birthday.
1. I use to play to piano & clarinet, I can barely site read music now
2. My first job was at Subway when I was 15
3. I bought my first car before I even had my drivers license
4. Liked the color pink even before I had all girls (actually one of my wedding colors)
5. I had braces when I got married. I had the top ones taken off for a week and put back on when we got back from our honeymoon
6.I don't like smelly lotions
7. I have used the same lotion faithfully for 15 yrs or more
8.I love power tools. I could spend hours in Lowe's
9. I like to put together furniture
10. I am a vanilla ice cream person
11.Been married 7 years and just barely changed my drivers license to Gumbrecht in March
12.I love Jamba Juice and my favorite Mother's Day gifts has been gift cards to Jamba
13.I love the smell of fresh dirt
14.I am the first grand daughter on my Mom's side
15.I have been to the Bahamas
16.I want to learn to crochet hats
17. I was in the school spelling bee in 5th grade
18. I broke both bones in my left arm in 3rd grade falling off an exercise bike. I was standing on the seat counting the links on the Christmas chain
19. I only have heartburn when I am pregnant
20. Despite all the normal complaints, I actually do enjoy being pregnant
21. I have had many different job, but I think my favorite was when I worked at Target
22. I fell in a stream when I was 1
23. I have had stitches in my head
24. I have had to learn to be an outdoors person
25. I just started watching LOST for the first time this month. I am on season 4
26. My 2nd toe on my right foot is longer than the 2nd toe on my left foot. It can curl over and look like I don't have a toenail. Yah, I belong in a freak show
27. I love having my hair washed, pedicures and massages. I just love being pampered
9 comments:
Happy Birthday My Friend.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
You Deserve it.
Happy Birthday!! If I was there I would totally get you a Jamba Juice. P.S. I'm not going to be able to make it to JJ's reception. We are headed down next weekend for Sam's homecoming.
Happy Birthday Hope you have a great day.
Happy, Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Happy Birthday!!! It's my Sister-in-laws today too. Have a wonderful day!
Steph
Happy Birthday! I hope it's great!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a great day!
Thanks Everyone!
Erik took the day off work and we went to brunch this morning with the girls. Now he is watching movies with the girls and I get to sit at my table and make cards all day.
Its belated, but Happy Birthday. How old are you now? Or did you mention that in your "things about me" and I missed it. Well... I wish you all the things that make you happy.
Luvs,
Nina
Post a Comment