So it time to get back on the blog wagon. It's been a long time since I posted. So I will try to catch up on everything going on with the Gumbrecht family.
The last weekend in July we went up to Moon Lake. We went last year and had lots of fun. My mom rented the same cabins for all of us...little did we know that the cabin we had last year now has a only in it where mice like to come in. We, correction, ERIK spent the weekend setting and emptying mouse traps...I think the final count was 7.
The first day was windy and we counldn't do much with our little boat, but the second day the weather was a lot better. My brother rented a bit boat while we were there too. It was fun and went alot faster than our little inflatable boat and trolling motor.
It was a fun weekend and we were glad to get away.

No comments:
Post a Comment