Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Family Duck Date

We were in desperate need of some fun family time tonight. We went and grabbed a cheap pizza and went to the park to eat dinner. We fed the ducks, chased seagulls, got chased by a duck and took some cute pictures. We ended the evening with yummy ice cream from Burger Stop. It was a fun date for everyone.
These are actually our first family pictures with Brylee. I think in the near future we will have to get some more pictures done when we are all dressed for it. And have someone along to do all the camera work, hint hint Jen. I will talk to you about it this weekend.

I couldn't get words and the slideshow in the same post.

2 comments:

jen said...

Those are such cute pics - I really like the one of you and the girls.
And 5 dollar pizza is the bomb. Add some crazy bread and my kids think their in heaven for under 10 buck - beats happy meals hands down.

The Hulls said...

Looks like you had a nice time in the park. Your pictures turned out great. Beautiful girls!