Monday, May 12, 2008

Top 10 Favorite Things

Just to embarrass Austin a little as Mother's Day comes to a close...here are my 10 favorite things about her as a mother. :)

1- All my girls have her dimples. I love seeing their smiles...they all remind me of her.
2- I love how she encourages their creativity. The girls must draw 50+ pictures a day...they love watching their mom make home-made gift cards, etc.
3- I love how peaceful she looks as she drifts off to sleep holding the kids.
4- Her cooking is amazing...all after a tough day full of screaming kids. She knows she doesn't have to but she still does it (probably to avoid everyone having to eat some concoction I might produce).
5- I like watching her tickle the girls. Every now and then she'll get hyper with them and get them giggling pretty hard.
6- I love the way she cheers for the kids when they are learning to use the potty. She makes a pretty big deal out of it. I almost wish she would cheer for me when I go to the bathroom. (kidding).
7- I think it's cute that she wanted a bike and a trailer to haul the kids around in for birthday/mothers day. She's always looking for activities to do with them.
8- I love how 90% of the music she downloads or buys is kids music...and she now prefers watching kids movies over anything else.
9- I like it when she gives me a hug/kiss for no apparent reason...especially if she gives me that mega hot look with her big sassy eyes. Or how during 1 phone conversation she says "I love you" like 10 times.
10- She is a classic beauty...a fine wine. She only gets better with age. If she was a bottle of wine I would be an Alcoholic...and I definitely wouldn't keep it anonymous.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

What a cute list! Austin IS a great mom and you are a great husband for noticing all the wonderful things about her! Let's get together sometime this summer!