So here is the update on Erik's car situation. The car is totaled and not worth fixing. I talked to the insurance this week and they let us know how much we are getting for his car. Wow, way more than I thought we were going to get for it. So we are shopping for a new car. He has found a few on the internet that he really likes. As soon as we get the money from the insurance we will get serious about it. We can have the rental car for 16 more days if we need to.
This week I started Spring cleaning! It was a much needed thing around here. I am really bad about filling my pantry and closets with clutter. I bought a bunch of plastic bins and some baskets and have been going through the house reorganizing stuff and getting rid of junk. It's amazing how much I have gotten rid of. I am kinda bummed about the weather today. I hope it's nice by Saturday because we are going to tackle the garage next. One of these days we will park 2 cars in there.
Brylee is now sleeping in her crib. I kept her next to the bed in the bassinet insert in the pack and play. She was getting to big for it and when her feet hit the edge it would wake her up. It was nice having her next to the bed through the winter. It was too cold to want to get out of bed. Now, even though I have to walk down the hall to feed her at night, I am getting more sleep because I am not waking up with every little noise she makes.
Tonight we are going to Disney Princess on Ice. It's just Dacia, Ashlyn and me. Erik didn't want to go. So he gets bonding time with Brylee tonight. I need to remember to take the camera and I will post pictures tomorrow.
1 comment:
Wow, that is so crazy to hear about his car. I hope it all works out. Have so much fun at Disney on Ice! I know Kenzi owuld love to go if she knew it was coming. We have kept that a secret, due to the fact we would not be able to go. I hope that she still stays uneducated about this! Good to hear you are doing well.
Post a Comment