Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hot Date

Tomorrow is our 7th Anniversary, so with it being conference weekend we celebrated last night. We went out to Rodizio's in Salt Lake for a very yummy dinner. We were suppose to go to the Temple too, but we were running too late and didn't make it in time. So we walked around Temple Square for a while. It was a nice evening and it's great to get out without the kids for adult time.
Our Anniversary is on a special date for a lot of church history too. So Erik can never say that he forgot it, and it's also engraved inside his wedding band. So no excuses.
It has been an amazing 7 years with many ups and many downs, but I am happy to be making this journey with my best friend. I love you Erik!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so great together. I am glad that it was a good day for you.

Jamie VanBeekum said...

Hope you had a happy anniversary, Austin! I'm looking forward to a night out soon too, just don't know if it will happen before Disneyland next month.