Saturday, April 26, 2008

You never know...

So we got our track schedule for school. Dacia will be on C track for those familiar with year round school. She is PM and her teacher is Deon Kirkwood, which confuses me a bit. I don't know if it's a female teacher or a male. I tried to look it up on the school website, but the person is't on there so they must be new for next year. I am a little paranoid about having a male teacher, especially with Dacia so young. So I hope it's a lady with an odd name.
So I was just browsing KSL and came across this breaking news.
So that is our dentist, the girls dentist. So that's a bit shocking to find out. I always thought there was something odd about him, but couldn't put my finger on it. I hope he is fired after all this and loses his license The girls next checkup is in Sept so they just barely seen him last month. I am sure the dentist office will be flooded with phone calls next week with cazy, angry parents wanting answers. I am happy that we haven't had cavities, so he hasn't seen the girls for more than a minute just checking out their teeth.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

That's pretty scary - especially if he ever practices while using. Even if they don't take his license, I think you may want to think about finding another dentist. By the way, we LOVE our Usbourne books!

jen said...

Aaakkk! He did some of Gabi's dental work when she was little. I didn't like him so we changed dentists. Oh my gosh! Thanks for posting, I hadn't heard. I am so watching the news tonight.